- DEALChloe NomadeBody Lotion£22.14 £20.8BuyDEALChloe Naturelle Eau De ParfumEau de Parfum£0 £43.3BuyDEALChloe NomadeDeodorant£0 £17.4BuyBuyDEALChloe Nomade Absolu de ParfumEau de Parfum£0 £34BuyBuyDEALChloe Rose TangerineEau de Toilette£0 £30Buy
Freedom, lightness and femininity: these are the principles on which Chloe was founded in Paris more than 60 years ago.
Today Chloé’s vision of romantic, effortless chic lives in ready-to-wear, accessories, and fragrances.
In 1975 the house debuted its signature perfume, a fragrance that continues to evoke the romanticism of the Chloé woman.clean all
- DEAL★★★★★14 ReviewsChloe NomadeEau de Parfum£0 £47.3BuyBuyDEALChloe Rose TangerineEau de Toilette£0 £30BuyDEAL★★★★★4 ReviewsChloe L'Eau Eau de ToiletteEau de Toilette£0 £27.4BuyDEALChloe Nomade Eau de ToiletteEau de Toilette£42.89 £41.2BuyDEALChloe Nomade Absolu de ParfumEau de Parfum£0 £34BuyDEAL★★★★★3 ReviewsChloe Love StoryEau de Parfum£0 £39.14BuyDEAL★★★★★2 ReviewsChloe Roses De ChloeEau de Toilette£50.43 £47.56BuyDEALChloe Naturelle Eau De ParfumEau de Parfum£0 £43.3BuyDEALChloe NomadeBody Lotion£22.14 £20.8BuyBuyDEALChloe NomadeDeodorant£0 £17.4BuyBuyDEAL★★★★1 ReviewChloe Travel SizeEau de Parfum£0 £26.95BuyDEALChloeShower Gel£0 £21.49BuyDEALChloe ChloePerfumed Hand Cream£0 £21.21BuyDEALChloe Nomade NaturelleEau de Parfum£0 £107BuyDEALChloe Nomade Jasmine Naturel IntenseEau de Parfum£56.33 £46.7BuyDEALChloe Eau de Parfum RefillableEau de Parfum£0 £69.9BuyDEALChloe NomadeSet (edp/75ml + edp/mini/5ml + b/lot/100ml)£0 £65.2BuyDEALChloe Rose Naturelle IntenseEau de Parfum (refill)£116 £96.86BuyDEALChloe Eau De Parfum RefillEau de Parfum£0 £79.07BuyDEALChloe Rose Naturelle IntenseEau de Parfum£54.07 £49.4BuyDEALChloe Chloé Absolu de ParfumEau de ParfumOut of stockNotify when in stockDEALChloe Roses De Chloe Travel SizeEau de ToiletteOut of stockNotify when in stockDEALChloe SignatureEau de ParfumOut of stockNotify when in stockMore productsReviews on Chloe
- Chloe Roses De ChloeEau de Toilette★★★★★Exceptional rose. What the hell, the whole garden of roses!Isabella
- Chloe NomadeEau de Parfum★★★★★Uzasna delicate vonaTatiana
- Chloe Nomade Eau de ToiletteEau de Toiletteabsolutely love this fragrance!Rittika
- Chloe Love StoryEau de Parfum★★★Smell pleasant price acceptable I just figured out one thing not exactly smell in my opinionCatherine
- ChloeEau de Parfum★★★★★The first impression is a blast of Damascena rose that uplifts you through the...full textErin
- Chloe L'Eau Eau de ToiletteEau de ToiletteOne of the best fragrances! love itRittika
- ChloeBody Lotion★★★★★Divine and lasting fragrance. Absolutely identical to the perfume. On my skin until evening, I feel the scent. I recommend.Violetta
- ChloeDeodorant★★★★★It does not frost with its freshness and long-lasting aroma, even if it is...full textVer
The French brand Chloe was created by a wealthy aristocrat Gabi Agien, who came to Paris from Egypt in 1945 and decided that social life was too boring. There were many entertainments at that time, but a young and enterprising woman decided to try herself as a designer. Her first dresses were to taste such meters of fashion as Christian Dior, Jacques Fatt and Curven. The success became the impetus for further activities because Gaby organized a small workshop in a remote room of her house, where, thanks to two dressmakers, she created her "cutely sewn dresses."
There is a story behind the brand's name. Gaby could not call it by her name, since it was unusual for Parisians and non-tuneful. The designer asked her friend if she can use her name Chloe, to which she gave permission. The brand was destined not only to establish itself in the world of fashionable clothes, but also to significantly expand its range by launching the production of luxurious accessories and perfumes.
Perfumer Betty Busse created the first brand's perfume for women. The fragrance has become a classic and set the mood for all subsequent compositions of the manufacturer. In the 90s, the line was joined by the floral Fleur de Narcisse and Narcisse, inspired by the narcissus. In the same period, the company presented a fresh floral composition, Innocence.
Chloe best selling fragrances
Fruity-floral Fleur de Parfum is a sensual, bright, intense fragrance with a refined floral charm of beige pink-powder scent, which is filled with femininity, passion and delicacy. It consists of floral-fruity notes, and it feels deliciously expensive.
The French romance is exuded by the Chloe Love Story. From the very beginning, the composition reveals itself with a note of neroli, allowing you to enjoy a refined fragrance and make you stand out from the crowd. Then the shades of orange blossom and stephanis are revealed, making the sound more sensual and attractive. Finally, a touching sillage is created of musk and cedar notes. Since the fragrance is distinguished by a very unusual sophisticated opening, it complements perfectly the image of a romantic beauty, emphasizing dreaminess and fragility, bringing a special charm and seduction.
L'Eau de Chloe is saturated with the mood of warm spring and hot summer days. Citrus notes are at the top. The middle ones envelop the owner with the scent of rose. In the trail, you can feel patchouli leaves that create an even more sophisticated composition. Such an energetic, luxurious, fresh perfume possesses an attractive, colourful, luxurious depth and dips you in pleasant dreams.
Consumers associate the perfumes by Chloe with confident femininity and sophistication. These scents are chosen by stately and fashionable persons who want to emphasize their style. You can buy these fragrances in MAKEUP online store for a reasonable price. We provide detailed descriptions of each item in the catalogue. You can read reviews of other clients to decide on which product to choose. We always process orders in the shortest possible terms and guarantee a safe delivery to the necessary address.Free delivery for orders over £19 100% authentic products!Log inMon - Fri: 8:55 AM - 6:05 PMCall backCart(0)