Product Properties: anti toxins, anti wrinkle, moisturizing
When To Use: universal
Gender: for women
Skin Type: all types
Country: Great Britain
Made in: France, Thailand
Volume: 30 ml, 50 ml
Description Protective Concentrate
The Body Shop Liquid Facial Peel is a great alternative to the traditional scrub. The product has a rolling texture, that gently cleanses the epidermis from dead skin particles, impurities and excess sebum. Without the use of harsh abrasive particles, water and enzymes, the beauty product returns the skin its natural radiance and freshness in just a few minutes. Liquid peeling is ideal for the care of sensitive and dry epidermis especially in the cold season.
Benefits of The Body Shop Drops of Youth:
- provides gentle cleansing of the skin;
- refreshes and tones, brightens the skin;
- effectively removes keratinized particles of the epidermis;
- accelerates the regeneration of the skin;
- makes the skin firm and elastic;
- evens out the tone and microrelief;
- tightens the contour of the face;
- stops the destruction of natural collagen;
- prevents the appearance of flaking and a feeling of dryness;
- accelerates the healing of wounds, microcracks and post-acne traces;
- soothes redness and inflammation;
- normalizes the natural pH balance;
- maintains an optimal water balance.
How to use
Use the exfoliator 2-3 times a week depending on your skin's needs. Apply the product to dry face and neck - after removing makeup and before using cleanser - in light circular motions. Massage for 20-30 seconds, until the peel begins to roll off. Then wash it off with warm water. Test the product on a small area of skin before use.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Quaternium-80, Parfum, Behentrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Citronellol, Cetrimonium Chloride Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Eryngium Maritimum Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum.