Natural Shea Butter The Body Shop Shea Butter
Product Properties: moisturizing, nourishment, softening
When To Use: universal
Gender: for women
Country: Great Britain
Made in: Great Britain
Description Natural Shea Butter
Many people know about the incredible restorative properties of Shea butter, but only the experts of the British brand The Body Shop managed to put all the properties of the plant in a compact doy-pack. Shea Butter instantly penetrates into the deep layers of the skin, intensively filling it with moisture and useful microelements. The versatile product stimulates tissue regeneration and cellular renewal of the skin, accelerates the synthesis of natural proteins, restoring skin smoothness, elasticity, and natural radiance.
Benefits of The Body Shop Shea Butter:
- has nourishing and anti-aging properties;
- provides a calming and anti-inflammatory effect;
- effectively restores skin and curls;
- delicately softens the skin;
- increases skin’s protective properties;
- minimizes the negative impact of the environmental factors;
- soothes the feeling of dryness, itchiness, and tightness;
- vegan formula;
- makes the hair more elastic, smooth, and silky;
- eliminates dullness and seals split ends;
- leaves the skin nourished, softer, suppler, and smoother;
- has a nutty scent and creamy consistency.
How to use
Warm and massage the pouch in hands until the hard butter softens. Apply shea butter on body, hair, face, and lips as often as needed. Close the bag after use.
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citric Acid.